|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the last thing Trisha hears before leaving the trail?
(a) Her brother's voice.
(b) A dog barking.
(c) Someone playing a radio loudly.
(d) Her mother's voice.
2. What does Trisha avoid based on her mother's teachings?
(a) Poisonous plants.
3. What state do Trisha, Pete, and Quilla live in?
(c) Rhode Island.
4. What does Trisha say her berries taste like?
(b) Root beer.
(c) Carrot cake.
5. By the time she reaches the ferns, Trisha estimates she has walked how far?
(a) A mile.
(b) Three miles.
(c) Nine miles.
(d) Forty miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of berries does Trisha find?
2. What two items does Quilla check for before taking the kids on the trail?
3. What does Quilla ask Trisha if she remembered to pack?
4. Where does Pete go to school?
5. What does Trisha bring along in case she gets bored?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)