|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long have Trisha's parents been divorced?
(a) Two years.
(b) One year.
(c) Nine months.
(d) Three months.
2. What does Trisha trip on?
(a) A sleeping bag.
(b) A rock.
(c) A branch.
(d) An ant bed.
3. Where does Quilla take her children canoeing?
(a) Delaware River.
(b) Saco River.
(c) York River.
(d) James River.
4. What does Trisha like about the clouds?
(a) They are low-hanging.
(b) They are billowy.
(c) They look dense.
(d) They look blue.
5. What does Trisha say her berries taste like?
(b) Root beer.
(c) Carrot cake.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which is one of the animals Trisha prays would distract her brother?
2. What does Trisha put on her face in lieu of bug spray?
3. What does Trisha avoid based on her mother's teachings?
4. How far into the trail does the family walk when Quilla and Pete begin to argue?
5. What is Pete interested in?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)