|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the last thing Trisha hears before leaving the trail?
(a) Her brother's voice.
(b) Someone playing a radio loudly.
(c) Her mother's voice.
(d) A dog barking.
2. How far into the trail does the family walk when Quilla and Pete begin to argue?
(a) About three steps.
(b) Half a mile.
(c) One hundred yards.
(d) A mile.
3. What time is it when Trisha finds herself lost in the woods?
(a) 12:30 p.m.
(b) 10:30 a.m.
(c) 9 a.m.
4. What does Trisha's shirt say?
(b) Red Sox.
(c) The Gap.
(d) Gordon Fan.
5. What does Trisha like about the clouds?
(a) They look dense.
(b) They look blue.
(c) They are low-hanging.
(d) They are billowy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which is one of the animals Trisha prays would distract her brother?
2. When does Trisha first cry?
3. What food does Tom Gordon offer to buy for Trisha in her daydream?
4. At what point on the trail does Trisha wander away?
5. What does Trisha bring along in case she gets bored?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)