|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What state has Trisha traveled to by her third day in the forest?
(a) New Hampshire.
(d) New Jersey.
2. What two items does Quilla check for before taking the kids on the trail?
(a) Mobile phone and compass.
(b) Canteens and sleeping bags.
(c) Lunches and ponchos.
(d) Hats and radio.
3. What direction does Trisha walk in so that the sun is not in her eyes?
4. How long ago did Quilla teach Trisha the trick to using the restroom outdoors?
(a) A week ago.
(b) Two years ago.
(c) Five years ago.
(d) Six months ago.
5. Who, besides Tom Gordon, has been Trisha's imaginary travel companion?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Trisha dream is in an old meadow with her?
2. What does Trisha's best friend call her grandmother?
3. What kind of vehicles does Quilla drive?
4. What holiday is Trisha reminded of when she finds berries and nuts?
5. What item does the truck cab still have, even though it is missing so much?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)