|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Quilla take her children canoeing?
(a) Delaware River.
(b) Saco River.
(c) James River.
(d) York River.
2. What team does Tom Gordon play for?
(c) Red Sox.
3. What does Trisha's shirt say?
(a) Red Sox.
(c) The Gap.
(d) Gordon Fan.
4. How long have Trisha's parents been divorced?
(a) Nine months.
(b) Two years.
(c) One year.
(d) Three months.
5. How long ago did Quilla teach Trisha the trick to using the restroom outdoors?
(a) Six months ago.
(b) Two years ago.
(c) A week ago.
(d) Five years ago.
Short Answer Questions
1. For how long does Trisha follow along the first stream she encounters?
2. What state do Trisha, Pete, and Quilla live in?
3. Where does Pete go to school?
4. What color is Trisha's poncho?
5. What does Trisha consume first from her lunch?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)