|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Trisha faint?
(a) She gets hit in the head with a large nut.
(b) She thinks a snake is near her.
(c) She thinks she'll never find the trail.
(d) She lost too much blood from the branch that poked her.
2. What is the last item of solid food that Trisha has from her lunch?
3. What is the name of the caller who asks why Tom Gordon points to the sky?
4. What is the name of the Boston station Trisha settles for when she can't find her normal station?
5. Trisha sees the severed head of what type of animal?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Trisha think her mother will describe her to people?
2. How far down is the cliff that Trisha almost falls over?
3. What word does Trisha say over and over as she traverses the bog?
4. What sound does Trisha hear for a minute while in the bog?
5. For how long does Trisha follow along the first stream she encounters?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)