|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal part does Trisha find in the forest right after she sees the hooded figures?
2. What kind of bush does Trisha think she sees before realizing it is too early in the season for it?
3. When Trisha starts running through the woods, she is stopped by what?
(a) A boulder.
(b) An angry fox.
(c) A creek.
(d) A tree.
4. Whose voice does Trisha hear on the radio after she falls and cannot stand back up?
(a) John Horrigan.
(b) Joe Castiglione.
(c) Tom Gordon.
(d) Bob Costas.
5. Why does Trisha faint?
(a) She gets hit in the head with a large nut.
(b) She thinks a snake is near her.
(c) She lost too much blood from the branch that poked her.
(d) She thinks she'll never find the trail.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Trisha stay latched onto the ash tree the second time she holds onto it?
2. In Chapter 12, Trisha hears a radio commercial for what type of repair business?
3. What kind of birds does Trisha see eating checkerberries?
4. What time of day is it when the rain puddles begin to dry up in Chapter 12?
5. Who has just hit a home run when Trisha falls asleep with her Walkman on?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)