|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Trisha imagine herself landing on if she had fallen off the cliff?
(a) A pine tree.
(c) A dead branch.
(d) A sharp rock.
2. Trisha faints when something brushes against what part of her body?
(a) Her feet.
(b) Her back.
(c) Her calves.
(d) Her knees.
3. Where does Trisha think her mom will look for her first?
(a) Her home.
(b) The playground.
(c) The woods.
(d) The parking area.
4. What does Trisha's best friend call her grandmother?
(a) Granny Groan.
(b) Granny Grunt.
(c) Granny Grumble.
(d) Granny Growl.
5. What does Trisha use to wave bugs away?
(a) Her hands.
(b) Her bag.
(c) Her ponytail.
(d) Her cap.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of bush does Trisha think she sees before realizing it is too early in the season for it?
2. What animal part does Trisha find in the forest right after she sees the hooded figures?
3. When Trisha starts running through the woods, she is stopped by what?
4. At what point in the Red Sox game does the God of the Lost watch Trisha sleep?
5. How does Trisha think her mother will describe her to people?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)