|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it that probably brushes against Trisha, causing her to faint?
(a) A bush.
(b) A snake.
(c) A vine.
(d) A flower.
2. How many robed people does Trisha see when she is lazing on the bank of the stream in Chapter 8?
3. What kind of bush does Trisha think she sees before realizing it is too early in the season for it?
4. What state has Trisha traveled to by her third day in the forest?
(a) New Jersey.
(b) New Hampshire.
5. What kind of birds does Trisha see eating checkerberries?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 8, how far is Trisha from the newly tightened search perimeter?
2. Trisha faints when something brushes against what part of her body?
3. How long does Trisha stay latched onto the ash tree the second time she holds onto it?
4. What time of day is it when the rain puddles begin to dry up in Chapter 12?
5. On the AM dial, Trisha hears a man babbling in what language?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)