|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time of day is it when the rain puddles begin to dry up in Chapter 12?
(a) Early morning.
(b) Late afternoon.
(c) Late morning.
(d) Early afternoon.
2. Who has just hit a home run when Trisha falls asleep with her Walkman on?
3. What time is it when Trisha, who is walking along the road, falls and cannot stand back up?
(a) Four in the afternoon.
(c) Nine in the morning.
(d) Eight in the evening.
4. What animal part does Trisha find in the forest right after she sees the hooded figures?
5. Trisha faints when something brushes against what part of her body?
(a) Her calves.
(b) Her knees.
(c) Her back.
(d) Her feet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What holiday is Trisha reminded of when she finds berries and nuts?
2. How does Trisha think her mother will describe her to people?
3. When Trisha starts running through the woods, she is stopped by what?
4. What state has Trisha traveled to by her third day in the forest?
5. What is the score of the Red Sox game when Trisha falls asleep with her Walkman on?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)