1. What month is it when the novel begins?
2. How old is Trisha?
3. What is Trisha's doll named?
4. What kind of vehicles does Quilla drive?
5. What time is it when Trisha finds herself lost in the woods?
(b) 10:30 a.m.
(c) 12:30 p.m.
(d) 9 a.m.
6. How long have Trisha's parents been divorced?
(a) One year.
(b) Two years.
(c) Three months.
(d) Nine months.
7. What state do Trisha, Pete, and Quilla live in?
(a) Rhode Island.
8. Where does Pete go to school?
(a) George Washington High School.
(b) Henderson Elementary.
(c) Sanford Middle School.
(d) Duke University.
9. What is Pete interested in?
10. Where does Quilla take her children canoeing?
(a) Saco River.
(b) York River.
(c) James River.
(d) Delaware River.
11. What team does Tom Gordon play for?
(d) Red Sox.
This section contains 3,481 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)