Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does GImpel let himself be persuaded to do what his dream suggests?
2. Who translated "Gimpel the Fool"?
3. What does the second person Gimpel dreams of say of the afterlife?
4. What was the original language of "Gimpel the Fool"?
5. What does Elka tell Gimpel to do as soon as she sees him in the house?
Essay Topic 1
Define the word "martyr" and discuss why or why not Gimpel fits this description.
Essay Topic 2
Define and explain the concept of The Wise Fool, and explain Gimpel as such.
Essay Topic 3
Explore and discuss Singer's use of symbolism throughout the text. How is it effective in enriching the story?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)