Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does GImpel let himself be persuaded to do what his dream suggests?
(c) He can't remember.
2. Who translated "Gimpel the Fool"?
(a) F. Scott Fitzgerald.
(b) Saul Bellow.
(c) Isaac Bashevis Singer.
(d) Maya Angelou.
3. What does the second person Gimpel dreams of say of the afterlife?
(a) "Dante was right."
(b) "I am so happy!"
(c) "They spare you nothing here."
(d) "I am in limbo."
4. What was the original language of "Gimpel the Fool"?
5. What does Elka tell Gimpel to do as soon as she sees him in the house?
(a) Lay next to her.
(b) Go back to the bakery.
(c) Tell the children he is back.
(d) Check on the goat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Gimpel told he owes thanks to?
2. After leaving Frampol, where does Gimpel go when he dreams?
3. When Gimpel has returned home after being separated and he has completed Elka's errand, what does he ask her?
4. Gimpel states that, "All kinds of things happened," but what else does he say about these events?
5. Instead of God or an afterlife, what does the the person in Gimpel's dream say is there?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)