Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much time passed before the rabbis could come to a decision regarding Gimpel's situation?
(a) Nine years.
(b) Six months.
(c) Nine months.
(d) Six years.
2. What does Gimpel do during his travels?
(a) Sleep a lot.
(b) Beg for money and drink ale.
(c) Bake bread.
(d) Spin yarns (tell stories).
3. By the time he is older, how has Gimpel's career progressed?
(a) He became wealthy by selling off his children.
(b) He is the poorest baker in town.
(c) He owns his own bakery and is considered to be a rich man.
(d) He has become a farmer.
4. If Gimpel follows through with his plan of vengeance, what does he fear he'll lose?
(a) His children.
(b) His wealth.
(c) His business.
(d) Eternal life.
5. After leaving Frampol, where does Gimpel go when he dreams?
(b) Into the sky.
Short Answer Questions
1. After leaving Frampol, how does Gimpel always envision Elka?
2. What is Gimpel's reasoning in the resolution that he reached while separated from his wife?
3. When Gimpel has returned home after being separated and he has completed Elka's errand, what does he ask her?
4. When did Gimpel's opinion of the person who delivered bread to Elka for him change?
5. Who translated "Gimpel the Fool"?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)