Mid-Book Test (up to Chapters 8 and 9)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What role does Gideon take on in helping other inmates?
2. Is Gideon guaranteed an attorney during a Supreme Court trial?
3. When is Gideon's case forwarded to the Supreme Court Justices?
4. Other than Gideon, who is the only person who could have filed Gideon's petition to the Supreme Court?
5. Sometimes the justices have their ________________ write brief memorandums about the petitioner's file contents.
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What is Gideon's life like after...
This section contains 1,286 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)