Short Answer Questions Key
1. Who is the central person in GIDEON'S TRUMPET?
Clarence Earl Gideon.
2. How old is Gideon?
3. In what part of the country does Gideon live?
4. Gideon believes that he was denied ______________ during a legal trial.
5. In what city is the Florida State Prison located?
6. With whom does Gideon file a petition?
The U.S. Supreme Court.
7. Gideon says that his court trial violated the _____________ Amendment.
8. Why is Gideon filing an appeal to his case?
He had no attorney at his trial.
This section contains 4,641 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)