Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the central person in GIDEON'S TRUMPET?
2. How old is Gideon?
3. In what part of the country does Gideon live?
4. Gideon believes that he was denied ______________ during a legal trial.
5. In what city is the Florida State Prison located?
6. With whom does Gideon file a petition?
7. Gideon says that his court trial violated the _____________ Amendment.
8. Why is Gideon filing an appeal to his case?
This section contains 4,641 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)