|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many justices sit on the Supreme Court?
2. How old was Gideon when his father died?
3. What is Gideon on the verge of losing while in jail this time?
(a) His mind.
(b) Custody of his children.
(c) His house.
(d) His job.
4. Why did Gideon never move his family out of Panama City?
(a) They didn't want to leave their school.
(b) His wife didn't want to move.
(c) They had family in the area.
(d) He never had the money.
5. How many children and stepchildren does Gideon have with his second wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the U.S. Supreme Court located?
2. On what type of paper is Gideon's petition written?
3. What does each Supreme Court justice receive regarding petitioners' requests?
4. Why is Gideon filing an appeal to his case?
5. In what city in Florida did Gideon reside?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)