|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What establishment was Gideon convicted of robbing?
(a) Flamingo Pawn Shop.
(b) Palms and Pawns Shop.
(c) Seabreeze Bar & Grill.
(d) Bay Harbor Poolroom.
2. How many pages does Gideon's Supreme Court petition contain?
3. Who is the clerk who receives Gideon's Supreme Court petition?
(a) Stu Mathias.
(b) Michael Rodak, Jr.
(c) Michael Kodak, Jr.
(d) Jeffrey Walton.
4. Abe Fortas knows little of Gideon's first trial and little of _____________________.
(a) Gideon himself.
(b) Florida rules.
(c) Florida prisons.
(d) petty larceny.
5. How many justices sit on the Supreme Court?
Short Answer Questions
1. Gideon believes that he was denied ______________ during a legal trial.
2. How old is Gideon?
3. An attorney representing a client in a Supreme Court case gets money for ________________.
4. Which of the following falls into the category of "special circumstances" for those on trial?
5. Abe Fortas had previously argued the case that expanded the Supreme Court's ruling on ____________.
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)