1. Who is the central person in GIDEON'S TRUMPET?
(a) Clarence Earl Gideon.
(b) Earl Thomas Ray.
(c) James Hall Gideon.
(d) Clarence James Thomas.
2. How old is Gideon?
3. In what part of the country does Gideon live?
(c) West Coast.
(d) New England.
4. Gideon believes that he was denied ______________ during a legal trial.
(a) a phone call.
(d) due process.
5. In what city is the Florida State Prison located?
6. With whom does Gideon file a petition?
(a) The NAACP.
(b) The U.S. Supreme Court.
(c) The Florida Appellate Court.
(d) The American Civil Liberties Union.
7. Gideon says that his court trial violated the _____________ Amendment.
8. Why is Gideon filing an appeal to his case?
(a) He had to wait six months before going to trial.
(b) He had no trial before going to prison.
(c) He had a junior attorney at his trial.
(d) He had no attorney at his trial.
This section contains 4,641 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)