|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Claire say radiation has even more endurance than?
(a) Jerry Lewis.
(b) Milton Berle.
(c) Frank Sinatra.
(d) Bob Hope.
2. What does Dag do to the Aston Martin convertible he sits on after leaving work in Chapter 20?
(a) Sets it on fire.
(b) Steals it.
(c) Draws a pornographic picture on it.
(d) Pretends it is his and tries to pick up women.
3. What TV character does Andy compare his brother Tyler to?
(a) Doogie Howser, M.D.
(b) Danny Partridge.
(c) The Fonz.
(d) Archie Bunker.
4. What does Andy find Dag scooping out of the common pool in Chapter 29?
(a) Socks and underwear.
(b) Plastic flowers.
(c) Pieces of ripped up paper.
(d) Beer cans.
5. How do Tyler and Andy refer to Tyler's group of friends?
(a) As the "Cool Cats."
(b) As the "Handsome Squad."
(c) As the "Global Teens."
(d) As the "Minor Misfits."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tobias compare Eastern bloc toilet paper to?
2. What does Andy make a shopping trip to buy on Christmas Eve?
3. In his story, what did the Japanese girl Andy lived with keep as a pet?
4. Where does Dag think an angel will take him when he dies?
5. What does Claire say she always has trouble finding?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 17, what does Claire describe as her memory of life on earth?
2. When Andy and Tyler go shopping on Christmas Eve, why does Andy believe people are looking at them strangely?
3. What does Andy say is the kiss of death, personality-wise in Chapter 25?
4. In Chapter 17, what does Dag explain will be his memory of life on earth?
5. As he explains in Chapter 29, how does Dag think he will die?
6. In her story in Chapter 18, what does Elvissa notice about the apartment Curtis is staying at?
7. In Chapter 20, what does Andy suggest is the best way to stop dogs from begging at the dinner table?
8. How does Andy describe the MacArthurs in Chapter 20?
9. What memory of his parents does Tobias share in Chapter 17?
10. According to Andy, why will this year's Christmas holiday be different at the Palmer home?
This section contains 1,060 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)