|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 20, how many women does Mr. MacArthur say he has dated in his life?
(d) Three hundred.
2. What does Tobias compare Eastern bloc toilet paper to?
(a) Bread crust.
(b) A leaf.
(d) A K-Mart flyer.
3. In Chapter 23 when Andy wakes up in the early morning and sees his friends asleep around him, how does he feel?
(a) Depressed and lonely.
(c) Protected by their presence.
(d) So happy he could die.
4. Which of the following is not included in Bunny's list of "what makes a party"?
(c) Fashion Models.
5. What kind of party has Dag arranged for he and Andy to work as bartenders at?
(a) A bachelor's party.
(b) An engagement party.
(c) A New Year's Eve party.
(d) A Halloween party.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dag call and tell Andy has made the news in Palm Springs?
2. What does Elvissa do for a living?
3. Where does Dag think an angel will take him when he dies?
4. What does Claire say she always has trouble finding?
5. Who is Bunny Hollander?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 17, what does Dag explain will be his memory of life on earth?
2. What does Andy say is the kiss of death, personality-wise in Chapter 25?
3. According to Andy, why will this year's Christmas holiday be different at the Palmer home?
4. What does Andy describe planing in his parents' back yard in Chapter 23?
5. Describe Bunny Hollander.
6. What memory of his parents does Tobias share in Chapter 17?
7. What is the significance of the title of the story Elvissa tells, "The Boy with the Hummingbird Eyes"?
8. In Chapter 20, what does Andy suggest is the best way to stop dogs from begging at the dinner table?
9. What types of people are in attendance at Bunny Hollander's New Year's Eve party?
10. In Chapter 17, what does Claire describe as her memory of life on earth?
This section contains 1,019 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)