|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 25, what does Andy's father tell him he should get rid of "pronto"?
(a) His bad attitude.
(b) Aluminum pots and pans.
(c) His fear of failure.
(d) The drugs stashed in his house.
2. What building does Dag point out to Andy in Chapter 16?
(a) A psychiatric institute.
(b) The state prison.
(c) A Cold War museum.
(d) The Institute for the Blind.
3. What local monument does Andy visit in Portland before heading to the airport to fly back to California?
(a) The Korean War memorial.
(b) The WWII memorial.
(c) The Vietnam War memorial.
(d) The Cold War memorial.
4. Who does Claire say radiation has even more endurance than?
(a) Milton Berle.
(b) Frank Sinatra.
(c) Bob Hope.
(d) Jerry Lewis.
5. What is Claire's brother's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Elvissa?
2. In Chapter 20, how many women does Mr. MacArthur say he has dated in his life?
3. What does the acronym VSTP, used by Claire to describe Elvissa, stand for?
4. Which of the following is not included in Bunny's list of "what makes a party"?
5. Who shows up at the party to speak to Dag?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 28, what do we find out was the reason Tobias was attracted to Claire?
2. What does Andy explain about his father's health in Chapter 25?
3. In Chapter 17, what does Claire describe as her memory of life on earth?
4. What does Dag do to the Aston Martin convertible that is parked not far from Larry's Bar?
5. How does Andy describe the MacArthurs in Chapter 20?
6. What does Andy say about his brother Tyler's group of friends, the "Global Teens"?
7. In Chapter 17, what does Dag explain will be his memory of life on earth?
8. What memory of his parents does Tobias share in Chapter 17?
9. What does Andy tell Dag about a little Japanese girl he lived with in Chapter 29?
10. What does Andy's mother say on the topic of children never leaving home?
This section contains 999 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)