|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Martin?
(a) Dag's brother.
(b) Dag's father.
(c) Dag's former boss.
(d) Dag's mentor.
2. Who does Dag think about contracting cancer in Chapter 1?
(a) A construction worker.
(b) A farmer.
(c) A lifeguard.
(d) A surfer.
3. Which of the following is not a smell that Andy associates with Milan?
4. What does Mrs. Monroe invite Buck to watch on TV?
(a) A documentary.
(b) A movie.
(c) The news.
(d) Game shows.
5. In Chapter 2, which Church does Dag say dogs belong to?
(a) The Catholic Church.
(b) The Presbyterian Church.
(c) The Anglican Church.
(d) The Unitarian church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What nickname does Claire's family have for her?
2. In Chapter 4, what bet does Andy recall Dag making with him one night at work?
3. What is Dag's surname?
4. Who does Dag believe carries a deep secret that can't be shared?
5. In Chapter 12, what does Otis equate suburban houses to?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 1, how does Claire describe the date she had just been on?
2. In Andy's story in Chapter 10, why is Miss Ueno upset?
3. What does Andy tell us about himself in Chapter 9?
4. In Chapter 12, what does Dag say about Scotty's Junction, Nevada?
5. Describe Bunny Hollander.
6. In Chapter 7, at what point does Andy say he knows he and Claire would be friends for life?
7. What are the rules for story time among Andy and his friends, and why do they need rules?
8. What does Buck ask each of the Monroe girls to do?
9. What does Andy say is the kiss of death, personality-wise in Chapter 25?
10. In her story in Chapter 18, what does Elvissa notice about the apartment Curtis is staying at?
This section contains 878 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)