|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Where is Dag from originally?
2. What are Texlahomans required by law to put on their cars?
a) Bumper stickers that read "No Farmers, No Food".
b) Their name and phone numbers.
c) A smiley face.
d) A picture of the mayor.
3. Andy says moving to which location has improved the three friends' lives?
a) The desert.
b) The country.
c) The city.
d) The coast.
4. In his story, what did the Japanese girl Andy lived with keep as a pet?
a) A beetle.
b) A gerbil.
c) A rat.
d) A parakeet.
5. What is the title of Chapter 2?
a) Our Parents Earned More.
This section contains 542 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)