|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 8, 9,10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dag's surname?
2. What does Dag's brother Matthew do for a living?
(a) He is a teacher.
(b) Writes jingles.
(c) He dabbles in real estate.
(d) He is an investment banker.
3. What is the meaning of the Japanese phrase, "shin jin rui"?
(a) A breath of fresh air.
(b) New human beings.
(c) The forgotten past.
(d) A novice.
4. Where is Claire originally from?
(a) Las Vegas.
(d) Los Angeles.
5. In Chapter 2, which Church does Dag say dogs belong to?
(a) The Unitarian church.
(b) The Catholic Church.
(c) The Presbyterian Church.
(d) The Anglican Church.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not a smell that Andy associates with Milan?
2. Who does Dag believe carries a deep secret that can't be shared?
3. Reading a passage from the diaries of which artist inspired Andy to exercise?
4. In Chapter 3, what does Claire say you can sense about the corner of Cottonwood and Sapphire avenues?
5. What is Andy's language of specialty?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)