|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 8, 9,10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Mr Takamichi and Andy are having sake together, what question does he ask Andy?
(a) What Andy believes the purpose of life is.
(b) What Andy is most thankful for.
(c) What his impressions of Japan are.
(d) What is the most valuable thing Andy owns.
2. In his former office, what does Dag have a framed photo of at his desk?
(a) The picture that came with the frame.
(b) His family.
(c) His childhood dog.
(d) A whaling ship.
3. How is the mood of the abandoned suburb where the friends go to for a picnic described?
(a) Like a closed off crime scene.
(b) Like an old, depilitated amusement park.
(c) Like an old folks' home.
(d) Like A Vietnam War movie set.
4. Who does Dag believe carries a deep secret that can't be shared?
(c) Dag's parents.
5. What is Andy's surname?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Andy say the people at Alcohol Anonymous meetings want to hear?
2. What does Buck tell the Monroe sisters will happen to them if leave Texlahoma with him?
3. In Chapter 1, what does Andy recall traveling to a Canadian town to watch?
4. Reading a passage from the diaries of which artist inspired Andy to exercise?
5. How does Andy describe himself at age fifteen?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)