|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 8, 9,10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dag think about contracting cancer in Chapter 1?
(a) A farmer.
(b) A surfer.
(c) A construction worker.
(d) A lifeguard.
2. Claire thinks about the sun ruining the life of a farmer from which country?
3. As Andy recalls in Chapter 4, after Dag won their bet, what did he do with the money?
(a) Dag ate it.
(b) Dag gave it back.
(c) Dag put it in the bank.
(d) Dag bought Andy dinner.
4. While on their picnic, the friends spot a sedan filled with tourists from which country?
5. What is the meaning of the Japanese phrase, "shin jin rui"?
(a) New human beings.
(b) The forgotten past.
(c) A breath of fresh air.
(d) A novice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Buck tell the Monroe sisters will happen to them if leave Texlahoma with him?
2. After he quits his office job, what label does Dag give himself and his new lifestyle?
3. What is Andy's language of specialty?
4. Who is Martin?
5. What sickness does Buck come down with?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)