|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 8, 9,10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Claire tells a story about a man named Buck. What is Buck's occupation?
(b) Deer hunter.
(c) Umbrella salesman.
2. What does Buck tell the Monroe sisters will happen to them if leave Texlahoma with him?
(a) They will never age.
(b) They will die.
(c) They will lose their memory of Texlahoma.
(d) They will never return.
3. What is Dag's surname?
4. Which of the following is not a name Claire suggests for her future children?
5. In Chapter 2, which Church does Dag say dogs belong to?
(a) The Catholic Church.
(b) The Anglican Church.
(c) The Presbyterian Church.
(d) The Unitarian church.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Andy recalls in Chapter 4, after Dag won their bet, what did he do with the money?
2. What are Texlahomans required by law to put on their cars?
3. Who does Dag think about contracting cancer in Chapter 1?
4. After his mid-twenties breakdown, Dag reads every book by which author?
5. How many brothers and sisters does Andy have?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)