|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 8, 9,10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not something Andy thinks of when he sees the sun?
2. In Chapter 1, what does Claire talk about wanting to buy when she was on her "date from hell"?
(a) A salad.
(b) A stuffed chicken.
3. In Chapter 5, what does Dag say is necessary for someone to become famous?
(a) Luck and more luck.
(b) Willpower and charisma.
(c) Connections with the right people.
(d) A lot of people must make a lot of money.
4. What does Dag say is the best form of "cult employment"?
(a) Planting trees in British Columbia.
(b) Stocking shelfs during the night shift.
(d) Teaching English in Asia.
5. Andy says moving to which location has improved the three friends' lives?
(a) The coast.
(b) The desert.
(c) The country.
(d) The city.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dag believe carries a deep secret that can't be shared?
2. What year is it permanently in Texlahoma?
3. While on their picnic, the friends spot a sedan filled with tourists from which country?
4. Claire thinks about the sun ruining the life of a farmer from which country?
5. What is Texlahoma?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)