|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 4, 5, 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 5, what does Dag say is necessary for someone to become famous?
(a) A lot of people must make a lot of money.
(b) Connections with the right people.
(c) Luck and more luck.
(d) Willpower and charisma.
2. In Chapter 1, where does Andy suspect his dogs have been rummaging through the trash?
(a) His neighor's bins.
(b) A restuarant dumpster.
(c) An apartment complex.
(d) Behind a cosmetic surgery.
3. Where does Dag's brother Matthew live?
(a) Washington, D.C.
(b) Calgary, Alberta.
(c) Buffalo, New York.
(d) Sarasota, Florida.
4. How does Andy describe himself at age fifteen?
(a) Hopeful and resilient.
(b) Awkward and confused.
(c) Practically albino.
(d) A shadow of his true self.
5. When Andy and Claire first meet, what does Andy tell her he is doing in Palm Springs?
(a) Trying to reconnect with an old flame.
(b) Starting a new job.
(c) Enjoying the sun.
(d) Trying to erase his past.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not something Andy thinks of when he sees the sun?
2. In Chapter 4, what does Dag say he is, which is trapped inside a man's body?
3. In Chapter 2, which Church does Dag say dogs belong to?
4. In his former office, what does Dag have a framed photo of at his desk?
5. What nickname does Claire's family have for her?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)