|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 4, 5, 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Dag from originally?
2. In Chapter 5, what does Dag say is necessary for someone to become famous?
(a) Connections with the right people.
(b) Willpower and charisma.
(c) A lot of people must make a lot of money.
(d) Luck and more luck.
3. Which of the following is not something Andy thinks of when he sees the sun?
4. How does Andy describe Claire's handwriting?
(a) Like a child's.
(b) Like a taxi driver's.
(c) Like chicken scratch.
(d) Like a doctor's.
5. What is the title of Chapter 2?
(a) Our Parents Earned More.
(b) Our Parents Wanted More.
(c) Our Parents Had More.
(d) Our Parents Gave More.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Claire originally from?
2. Andy says moving to which location has improved the three friends' lives?
3. After he quits his office job, what label does Dag give himself and his new lifestyle?
4. After his mid-twenties breakdown, Dag reads every book by which author?
5. Which of the following is not a name Claire suggests for her future children?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)