|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 4, 5, 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, what does Claire say you can sense about the corner of Cottonwood and Sapphire avenues?
(a) How pretentious the homeowners must be.
(b) How enthusiastic the developers were when they named it.
(c) How potential homebuyers may be fooled.
(d) The creativity of the developers.
2. In Chapter 3, what does Andy say he and his friends are uncomfortable revealing?
(a) Their income.
(b) Their religion.
(c) Their emotions.
(d) Their age.
3. What kind of car does Dag drive?
(a) A pickup.
(b) A Jeep Cherokee.
(c) A red Saab.
(d) A lemon.
4. What does Claire do for a living when she and Andy meet?
(a) She was a teacher.
(b) She was a tour guide.
(d) She was a barmaid.
5. What does Andy wonder as he stares at his fingernails in Chapter 6?
(a) When the world will end.
(b) Whether he's getting enough calcium.
(c) What the meaning of life is.
(d) Why his nails never grow.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Andy describe himself at age fifteen?
2. Which state do Andy, Dag, and Claire live in?
3. Which of the following is not a name Claire suggests for her future children?
4. Where does Dag's brother Matthew live?
5. In Chapter 2, which Church does Dag say dogs belong to?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)