|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 4, 5, 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which state do Andy, Dag, and Claire live in?
(a) New York.
2. In Chapter 5, what does Dag say is necessary for someone to become famous?
(a) Willpower and charisma.
(b) Luck and more luck.
(c) A lot of people must make a lot of money.
(d) Connections with the right people.
3. Who does Dag think about contracting cancer in Chapter 1?
(a) A surfer.
(b) A farmer.
(c) A lifeguard.
(d) A construction worker.
4. How many brothers and sisters does Andy have?
(a) Three brothers and no sisters.
(b) Two brothers and one sisters.
(c) One brother and two sisters.
(d) Two brothers and three sisters.
5. After his mid-twenties breakdown, Dag reads every book by which author?
(a) Truman Capote.
(b) Mark Twain.
(c) Agatha Christie.
(d) Ernest Hemingway.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, what bet does Andy recall Dag making with him one night at work?
2. In Chapter 1, where does Andy suspect his dogs have been rummaging through the trash?
3. Who does Dag believe carries a deep secret that can't be shared?
4. Andy says moving to which location has improved the three friends' lives?
5. Claire thinks about the sun ruining the life of a farmer from which country?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)