|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 4, 5, 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of Chapter 2?
(a) Our Parents Earned More.
(b) Our Parents Gave More.
(c) Our Parents Had More.
(d) Our Parents Wanted More.
2. Claire thinks about the sun ruining the life of a farmer from which country?
3. How does Andy describe himself at age fifteen?
(a) Hopeful and resilient.
(b) Awkward and confused.
(c) Practically albino.
(d) A shadow of his true self.
4. Which state do Andy, Dag, and Claire live in?
(b) New York.
5. In Chapter 3, what does Andy say he and his friends are uncomfortable revealing?
(a) Their age.
(b) Their emotions.
(c) Their religion.
(d) Their income.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Andy recall happened to Claire's father at the resort pool?
2. After he quits his office job, what label does Dag give himself and his new lifestyle?
3. In Chapter 3, what does Claire say you can sense about the corner of Cottonwood and Sapphire avenues?
4. What does Andy wonder as he stares at his fingernails in Chapter 6?
5. How does Andy describe Claire's handwriting?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)