|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, The Way Station.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What effect does hearing the old tongue have on Jakob?
(a) It causes him to feel confused.
(b) It causes him to feel both fear and love.
(c) It reminds him that he is not the same as he was.
(d) It brings up images of his mother.
2. What does Jacob see boys doing to produce squawks?
(a) Blowing across bottle openings.
(b) Blowing homemade pipes.
(c) Sliding their fingers on wires.
(d) Blowing on leaves of grass.
3. Where does Jakob run?
(a) To the bog.
(b) To his aunt and uncle's home.
(c) Into the forest.
(d) To his grandparent's home.
4. Where does Jakob learn to live a normal life as Athos prepares for their move to Canada?
(a) From Sikelianos.
(b) From Kostas and Daphne.
(c) From the other boys of the town.
(d) He does not learn this.
5. What is Athos' professional specialty?
Short Answer Questions
1. On what stories does Alex's father raise her?
2. What do Ben and Petra discover when they pull down the covers on Jakob's bed?
3. What does Michaela allow Jakob to do?
4. Of what does being moral consist in the time of the Holocaust?
5. What is Michaela's occupation?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)