|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, The Way Station.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ben find tucked into the roof of where he is staying?
(a) A key.
(b) A book of burial locations.
(c) A map.
(d) Jakob's private study.
2. Of what is Michaela afraid after visiting a museum?
(a) Becoming mummified.
(b) At the size of people in centuries past.
(c) Her lands falling into other people's hands.
(d) Her culture dying.
3. How old is this site?
(a) 4,000 years.
(b) 2 centuries.
(c) 25 centuries.
(d) 10 centuries.
4. What is possible with recorded history?
(a) It can be forgotten.
(b) It can be erased.
(c) It can be altered.
(d) It can be resurrected.
5. Who visits Ben before he is five?
(a) His maternal grandmother.
(b) A demon.
(c) An angel.
(d) Jakob Beer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Maurice Salman?
2. How long is it before the attraction between Jakob and Alex ends?
3. What does Jakob do in his writing about his childhood that protects him?
4. When does Jakob feel safe above ground for the first time?
5. How do Jakob and Athos improve Jakob's English?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)