|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Phosphorus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what is Athos prone?
(a) Fits of rage.
2. How does Jakob feel when he returns to Greece?
(b) As if he were home.
3. What does Jakob think about the Catalan Atlas?
(a) It is breathtakingly beautiful.
(b) It is amazingly accurate.
(c) It is very inaccurate.
(d) It is honest about designating unknown regions.
4. Why does Jakob not return to a grocery he shops at?
(a) He misunderstands the grocer's thick accent.
(b) He hates the food they sell.
(c) He hears someone speak German.
(d) He hears a little boy being cursed as a Jew.
5. What does Ben picture about Jakob's journals?
(a) Where Jakob might have buried them.
(b) Why Jakob burns some of them.
(c) How Jakob was so faithful in recording in them every day.
(d) Where Jakob might have sat to write many of the journals.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Jakob finish writing his life's stories?
2. Approximately how many volts are in a bolt of lightning?
3. What is the state of Greece during this time?
4. What does Jakob think Bella wants to do for him?
5. What is Jakob to do when Alex leaves him?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)