Quiz: Chapter 4
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. In the nineteenth century, what was the first state to make abortion illegal?
d) New York.
2. As of 2004, roughly how many fetuses have been aborted in America?
a) 37 million.
b) 46 million.
c) 12 million.
d) 72 million.
3. What ratio does a pro-life individual give to fetuses:newborns in terms of intrinsic worth?
b) This person could not assign a value.
4. What was the name of the Communist dictator of Romania who banned abortion in 1966?
5. What is the main reason that the price of crack cocaine began to drop in the...
This section contains 367 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)