|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Signs in the Woods and Sheriff Barnes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Francie's father NOT mention in his letter to Francie?
(b) Piano lessons.
2. A young woman dressed as a ________________ approaches Francie.
3. Clarissa tells Francie that she is ____________________.
(a) Taking art lessons.
(b) Learning to drive.
(c) Writing a book.
(d) Going away to school.
4. How does Francie manage to humiliate Holly?
(a) By bringing up her family's financial situation.
(b) By telling about Holly's eating habits.
(c) By pointing out the lipstick that Holly stole.
(d) By telling everyone that Holly still sleeps with a teddy bear.
5. Francie can tell that Jesse is in the area because the watermelon is missing from the creek and _______________.
(a) There are signs of a campfire.
(b) She finds a sock.
(c) She sees Jesse's good luck charm.
(d) There are candy wrappers on the ground.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Francie's mother use on her hair to straighten it?
2. What is the name of the cat that scratches Francie?
3. What writing is on the label of Mama's jars?
4. How many shrimp wheels is Francie instructed to serve each guest?
5. What does Clarissa give to Francie at the Montgomery house?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)