|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Signs in the Woods and Sheriff Barnes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what reason does Francie receive an award on Commencement Day?
(a) Perfect attendance.
(b) Academic achievement.
(c) Artistic talent.
(d) Musical excellence.
2. At whose home are Francie and her mother expected to serve tea?
(a) The Graces.
(b) The Smiths.
(c) The Worthingtons.
(d) The Jensens.
3. What does Granny drink when she stops by Francie's house?
4. What is the name of Aunt Lydia's new baby?
5. Why does Francie's mother decide to not punish her when she sees her in town?
(a) Francie shows her the threatening note for Augustine.
(b) Francie says that school got out early.
(c) Francie says that she brought a friend to the doctor.
(d) Francie says she is running an errand for the teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Francie have to go to Clarissa Montgomery's house?
2. What does a birth in the family mean for Francie's family?
3. Holly threatens Francie about ___________.
4. Which cousin does Prez play with most of the time?
5. What is Jesse's last name?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)