|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Diller's Drugs and Commencement.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Diller accuse Francie of stealing?
(a) A Scooter Pie.
(b) A paper doll cut-out book.
(c) A Nancy Drew Book.
(d) A Green Lantern Comic Book.
2. Why does Francie not put her shoes on until she gets to school?
(a) To keep them clean.
(b) To not wear them out.
(c) To avoid blisters.
(d) To walk quietly.
3. Who in Francie's family is expecting a baby?
(a) Aunt Lydia.
(b) Aunt Celia.
(c) Cousin Maddie.
(d) Her mother.
4. What does the teacher ask Francie to do for Jesse?
(a) Help him open his locker.
(b) Show him where the cafeteria is.
(c) Share her history book with him.
(d) Teach him to read.
5. What does Francie do when she realizes that Jesse does not bring any lunch to school?
(a) She invites him for supper.
(b) She shares her lunch with him.
(c) She brings a lunch for him.
(d) She tells the teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who owns the business where Francie works?
2. What is Francie's mother doing in town when Francie sees her?
3. Why does Augustine resent Francie?
4. Which of the following is NOT something Francie likes to do?
5. How long has Francie's daddy been gone?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)