|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday at the Montgomerys and Janie Arrives.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Perry come to Francie's house and bang on the door insistently?
(a) His father has been arrested.
(b) His mother is in labor.
(c) His brother has been shot.
(d) His mother won't wake up.
2. What does Francie do when she realizes that Jesse does not bring any lunch to school?
(a) She shares her lunch with him.
(b) She tells the teacher.
(c) She brings a lunch for him.
(d) She invites him for supper.
3. Where are Prez and Perry working?
(a) Diller's Drugs.
(b) The grain elevator.
(c) The Early farm.
(d) The chicken plant.
4. What book does Clarissa give to Francie to give to Jesse?
(a) Aesop's Fables.
(b) The Count of Monte Cristo.
(c) The Adventures of Tom Sawyer.
(d) Robinson Crusoe.
5. What book does Francie take with her to Green's?
(a) Cherry Ames.
(b) Emily Dickinson.
(c) Nancy Drew.
(d) Raggedy Ann.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Francie instruct Clarissa in doing?
2. Which of Francie's classmates will not graduate from grammar school?
3. What do the Butler children NOT bring to school?
4. Why does Granny say that the new baby has good fortune?
5. What is Francie's mother doing in town when Francie sees her?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)