|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday at the Montgomerys and Janie Arrives.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Francie instruct Clarissa in doing?
(a) Setting the table.
(b) Sifting flour.
(c) Pressing napkins.
(d) Making sweet tea.
2. What is Francie's father's job?
(a) Train porter.
(b) Maintenance man.
3. Augustine and Mae come from a family of _____________________.
4. What does Francie do at her job?
(a) Bakes bread.
(b) Washes clothing.
(c) Puts labels on boxes.
(d) Delivers meals.
5. Why does Francie not put her shoes on until she gets to school?
(a) To keep them clean.
(b) To not wear them out.
(c) To avoid blisters.
(d) To walk quietly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Perry's mother?
2. What does Francie think she will do when she moves to Chicago?
3. What does the teacher ask Francie to do for Jesse?
4. What is Augustine and Mae's last name?
5. What book does Francie take with her to Green's?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)