|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday at the Montgomerys and Janie Arrives.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Francie's last name?
2. From whom does Francie receive a letter?
(a) The school board.
(c) Her father.
3. What book does Miss Lafayette give to Francie?
(a) The Count of Monte Cristo.
(b) Oliver Twist.
(c) Uncle Tom's Cabin.
(d) The Dream Keeper.
4. What does Francie do when she realizes that Jesse does not bring any lunch to school?
(a) She tells the teacher.
(b) She shares her lunch with him.
(c) She invites him for supper.
(d) She brings a lunch for him.
5. Who owns the business where Francie works?
(a) The Catholic Church.
(b) Mr. Gerace.
(c) Mrs. Carter.
(d) Miss Beach.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives at the house to help with the baby?
2. To what does Francie's mother attribute Granny's superstitions?
3. What does Miss Mabel ask Francie to buy for her?
4. At whose home does Francie work?
5. What is Jesse doing at the Montgomery home?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)