|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday at the Montgomerys and Janie Arrives.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Francie instruct Clarissa in doing?
(a) Sifting flour.
(b) Setting the table.
(c) Pressing napkins.
(d) Making sweet tea.
2. Why does Francie have to go to Clarissa Montgomery's house?
(a) To iron table cloths.
(b) To scrub floors.
(c) To bake tea cakes.
(d) To polish silver.
3. Which cousin does Prez play with most of the time?
4. What does Francie do as she sits under the pecan tree?
(a) Knits a sweater.
(b) Watches the trains.
(c) Reads a book.
(d) Does crossword puzzles.
5. From whom does Francie receive a letter?
(b) The school board.
(c) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city does Francie's father work?
2. What does Francie want to buy at Green's?
3. What is Jesse doing at the Montgomery home?
4. Who arrives at the house to help with the baby?
5. What does the teacher ask Francie to do for Jesse?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)