Treasure and Our Side of Town, Their Side of Town
1. What is Francie's last name?
2. Where does Francie work?
(a) A factory.
(b) A bakery.
(c) A boarding house.
(d) A hospital.
3. What does Francie do at her job?
(a) Delivers meals.
(b) Puts labels on boxes.
(c) Bakes bread.
(d) Washes clothing.
4. Who owns the business where Francie works?
(a) Mr. Gerace.
(b) The Catholic Church.
(c) Mrs. Carter.
(d) Miss Beach.
5. What is the name of the cat that scratches Francie?
6. Where does Francie put the cat so he won't scratch her for awhile?
(a) In the shed.
(b) In a wardrobe.
(c) In a trash can.
(d) In a bathroom.
7. In what city does Francie's father work?
(b) Kansas City.
8. What is Francie's father's job?
(a) Maintenance man.
(b) Train porter.
9. What does Francie's mother do to Francie when she learns what Francie did to the cat?
(a) She whips her.
(b) She sends her home.
(c) She grounds her.
(d) She refuses to speak to her.
This section contains 3,759 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)