|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Wanda Seldon, Chapters 18-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What device squeezes material into the lines and curves of the future in Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 6?
(a) The Prime Radiant.
(b) The Electro-Clarifier.
(c) The Radiation Conveyer.
(d) The Ultramagnifier.
2. What does Eto Demerzel tell Hari to call him in Part 1, Eto Demerzel, Chapter 11?
3. Who is Hari's protector and beloved spouse?
(b) Raych Seldon.
(c) Wanda Seldon.
(d) Dors Venábili.
4. What is the ability to acquire knowledge without inference or the use of reason?
5. What is the Zeroth Law of Robotics?
(a) A robot must obey human orders unless such orders would conflict with the First Law.
(b) A robot may not harm humanity at large, or allow it to come to harm.
(c) Laws which humans make are too difficult to obey.
(d) A robot must protect its own existence, unless this conflicts with the First or Second Law.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 4, Wanda Seldon, Chapter 20, Hari resolves to ask for whose help to prevent the project from folding?
2. In Part 1, Eto Demerzel, Chapter 1, Yugo warns Hari Seldon about the danger of whose preaching of social justice?
3. In Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 20, Hari reveals that he has convinced Tennar to institute what?
4. In Part 4, Wanda Seldon, Chapter 29, Hari places an emergency call to whom about his family?
5. Whose death is reported in Part 4, Wanda Seldon, Chapter 29?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)