|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapters 14-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who prepares to infiltrate the multitude of new gardeners who will be brought in, subject to minimal security in Part 2, Cleon I, Chapter 13?
2. Having studied what almost-universal phenomenon, Hari concludes that it is overheating the Galaxy in Part 2, Cleon I, Chapter 3?
3. What is a form of government in which a single entity rules with absolute power?
4. What is the ability to acquire knowledge without inference or the use of reason?
5. Who does Dors demand to see after hijacking a car and breaking into the Imperial Palace grounds in Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 14?
(a) Emperor Agis XIV.
(b) Emperor Cleon I.
(c) Gen. Dugal Tennar
(d) Col. Hender Linn.
Short Answer Questions
1. The planet Trantor is a complex of how many semi-autonomous sectors at the center of the Galaxy?
2. In Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 19, Yugo demonstrates the Prime Radiant and explains that the equations are computer-generated and their meaning can only be what?
3. Who is Hari's adopted son?
4. Wanda Seldon is almost how old in Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 1?
5. What is the third of the Three Laws of Robotics?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)