|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Cleon I, Chapters 1-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mandell Gruber does not want to be promoted to what position because it would force him to work indoors in Part 2, Cleon I, Chapter 1?
(a) Head of Security.
(b) Head Driver.
(c) Prime Minister.
(d) Chief Gardener.
2. In Part 1, Eto Demerzel, Chapter 19, Cleon goes to whose office to ask about the anti-robot flier?
(a) Hari Seldon's.
(b) Yugo Amaryl's.
(c) Dr. Tamwile Elar's.
(d) Eto Demerzel's.
3. The planet Trantor is a complex of how many semi-autonomous sectors at the center of the Galaxy?
4. Joranum refuses to believe that psychohistory in how many years of intense work has yielded no practical tools?
5. Emperor Cleon I was born in the same year as who?
(a) Hari Seldon.
(b) Raych Seldon.
(c) Stettin Palver.
(d) Eto Demerzel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What compact device for the first time allows psychohistorians to glimpse darkness and light in their science, as though through frosted glass?
2. What is the sector of the planet Trantor that for centuries provides servants to and rivals for power with the Entun Dynasty?
3. Who is Hari's adopted son?
4. In Part 2, Cleon I, Chapter 9, Cleon is unaware of the requirement that gardeners be recruited from where?
5. What is Kaspal Kaspalov's last word before dying in Part 2, Cleon I, Chapter 8?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)