|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Wanda Seldon, Chapters 18-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What device squeezes material into the lines and curves of the future in Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 6?
(a) The Electro-Clarifier.
(b) The Prime Radiant.
(c) The Ultramagnifier.
(d) The Radiation Conveyer.
2. Kaspal Kaspalov is murdered where in Part 2, Cleon I, Chapter 8?
(a) Mycogen Sector.
(b) Wye Sector.
(c) Dahl Sector.
(d) Anemoria Sector.
3. Emperor Cleon I was born in the same year as who?
(a) Stettin Palver.
(b) Eto Demerzel.
(c) Hari Seldon.
(d) Raych Seldon.
4. In Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 5, Raych recalls whose hostility towards Manella?
5. In Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 19, Yugo favors building a third Prime Radiant and putting who in charge of it?
(a) Dr. Gambol Deen Namarti.
(b) Dr. Cinda Monay.
(c) Dr. Bor Alurin.
(d) Dr. Tamwile Elar.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 4, Wanda Seldon, Chapter 13, Hari meditates on how Trantor has declined over the past how many years?
2. What key concept of psychohistory states that because any action can have unpredictable, chaotic effects, all actions must be as close to zero as possible?
3. In Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 6, Hari accepts mortality but would regret leaving what unfinished?
4. What is the time line of the Entun dynasty in the novel?
5. What is a term used to identify a lower social class, usually the working class?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)