|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Wanda Seldon, Chapters 18-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Yugo favors using what to supplement insufficiently precise psychohistory?
2. In Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 5, Raych recalls recovering from what kind of depression?
3. In Part 1, Eto Demerzel, Chapter 21, Dors worries that Joranum could soon seize power, but who predicts that his movement will collapse?
(a) Emperor Cleon I.
(b) Eto Demerzel.
(c) Hari Seldon.
(d) Jo-Jo Joranum.
4. What is a graphical display device that forms a visual representation of an object in three physical dimensions, as opposed to the planar image of traditional screens?
(a) Volumetric display device.
(b) Hologram generator.
(c) Planetary display mechanism.
(d) Dimensional projector.
5. In Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 24, Dors is angry that Hari has spent four days unprotected, working where?
(a) The Galactic Library.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 2, Cleon I, Chapter 9, Cleon is unaware of the requirement that gardeners be recruited from where?
2. What is a term used to identify a lower social class, usually the working class?
3. Who swiftly disarms a would-be assassin and gets him to name his cohorts, by threat of torture in Part 2, Cleon I, Chapter 2?
4. The man who approaches Raych in Part 2, Cleon I, Chapter 12 doubts that he is old enough to be what?
5. Part 2 jumps forward to ten years into Hari's tenure in what office?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)