|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Wanda Seldon, Chapters 18-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Old Joranumite frequently questions and challenges Gambol Deen Namarti as they reconstitute the movement in Wye Sector?
(a) Emperor Cleon I.
(b) Kaspal Kaspalov.
(c) Gennaro Mummery.
(d) Gleb Andorin.
2. Who concludes that civil war can break out on Trantor or in the Outer Worlds, but not in both in Part 2, Cleon I, Chapter 3?
(a) Mandell Gruber.
(b) Yugo Amaryl.
(c) Emperor Cleon I.
(d) Hari Seldon.
3. What does Eto Demerzel tell Hari to call him in Part 1, Eto Demerzel, Chapter 11?
4. What is the ability to acquire knowledge without inference or the use of reason?
5. What consists of 25 million inhabited worlds, all colonized so long ago that no one remembers a time when all humans inhabit a single tiny planet?
(a) The Galactic Empire.
(b) The Stellar Empire.
(c) The Astro Empire.
(d) The Solar Empire.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 4, Wanda Seldon, Chapter 28, Manella and Bellis are aboard what ship?
2. Who enters, excited that rioting has begun, in the end of Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 27?
3. In Part 4, Wanda Seldon, Chapter 27, Hari and Stettin visit what location?
4. What compact device for the first time allows psychohistorians to glimpse darkness and light in their science, as though through frosted glass?
5. With whose help does Dr. Tamwile Elar develop a device that squeezes material into the lines and curves of the future in Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 6?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)