|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Fountainhead,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Anthem, Rand imagines a future where what concept is accepted?
2. Howard's foe think that a broken man does which of the following?
3. Howard says that creators need to possess which quality?
4. Rand says that America is built on which ideal?
5. Howard's enemy describes man's weapon as which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. Rand says that no man has the right to do which of the following?
2. What does Rand believe capitalism wiped out?
3. Freedom and philosophy first arose in which setting, according to Rand?
4. Collectivists in The Fountainhead don't understand what quality?
5. What conflict is apparent in We The Living?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)