|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sonsee-array insist to her father?
(a) That she can take care of herself.
(b) That she wants Flashman to be killed.
(c) That she wants to marry Flashman.
(d) That she doesn't want to marry anyone.
2. Who is Flashman amazed to meet during dinner at the Grand Pacific?
(b) Spotted Tail.
3. Where is Camp Robinson located?
(a) In a war zone south of the Black Hills.
(b) In the "peaceful" zone south of the Black Hills.
(c) In the "peaceful" zone west of the Mississippi.
(d) In a war zone west of the Mississippi.
4. At the end of Part 1, the Forty Niner, how old does Flashman reveal himself to be?
5. Before Carson and Flashman part ways, what does Carson tell Flashman about Wootton?
(a) Carson tells Flashman that Wootton has died.
(b) Carson tells Flashman that Wootton and Susie have gotten married.
(c) That Wootton suspects that he is Comber, who is a bigamist with a price on his head.
(d) Carson tells Flashman that Wootton is looking for him to collect the extra $100.00 a week he is owed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What bond do Sonsee-array and Flashman form?
2. Who else has bombarded Grant regarding Custer?
3. Who does Flashman receive an invitation from upon returning to his hotel?
4. What does Flashman suspect Elspeth of doing while they are at Camp Robinson?
5. What does Vasco try and do to Flashman?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Grant ask Flashman to advise Senator Allison's commission?
2. Who does Candy reveal herself to be and what does she do with Flashman?
3. Why does Mrs. Arthur B. Candy want an audience with Flashman?
4. What sort of show does Spotted Tail take the Flashmans to.
5. Who is Crazy Horse and what is his attitude towards Americans?
6. Describe Flashman's escape from the Apaches.
7. Describe George Custer's mind-frame when Flashman meets him again in New York?
8. Why does Flashman blame Elspeth for this second trip to the United States?
9. Why does Flashman think that Spotted Tail is one of the more clever chiefs?
10. What does Flashman notice about Custer at Fort Lincoln?
This section contains 734 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)