1. How does the author begin Flashman and the Redskins?
With an introduction.
2. Where does the first part of this book take place?
3. What language does Flashman state he never learned to speak properly?
4. What does Flashman say he has always been good with?
5. Who does Flashman confront at the Travelers' Club?
A pompous anthropologist.
6. What is the argument in the Traveler's Club about?
The United States ill-treatment of the Native Americans.
7. What does Flashman show the men that he is arguing with?
A place on his head where he was "scalped" by a Native American.
This section contains 5,501 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)