|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 The Seventy-Sixer, pgs. 301-353.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While the Custers and the Flashmans are spending time together, what does Custer reveal that he longs for?
(a) Custer longs to go to England.
(b) Custer longs for another war so he can lead a campaign.
(c) Custer longs for peace.
(d) Custer longs to go out west.
2. Where did Standing Bear study?
(a) He didn't.
3. Where does Flashman first meet and talk with high-placed men from the Grant Administration (Sherman, Pope and Cook)?
(a) At the White House.
(b) In Chicago at Philip Sheridan's wedding.
(c) At the Alamo.
(d) In London at the Parliament.
4. What else, besides sickness, worried Flashman about being in St. Louis?
(a) He is worried about running into Capatin Spring.
(b) There was a reward for his arrest in St. Louis a few weeks prior.
(c) He is worried that they won't have enough money to go west.
(d) He is worried Susie will find out what his real name is.
5. Where does Spotted Tail say he learned English?
(a) In prison, after the slaughter at Fort Leavenworth.
(b) He learned it on the reservation.
(c) He went to live with an American family.
(d) He married an American woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Spotted Tail demand from Sen. Allison?
2. What language does Flashman state he never learned to speak properly?
3. Where is Flashman and his party headed once they board the smaller boat?
4. Who is the second of Susie's girls that Flashman sleeps with?
5. Why is Flashman spared from being flayed and burned at the stake after the raid?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)