|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 The Seventy-Sixer, pgs. 301-353.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Flashman betrays the Apache in battle, what does he do?
(a) He rides on the Jornada Del Muerto all night without any food or water.
(b) He tries to commit suicide.
(c) He panics and hides in some nearby caves.
(d) He panics and asks Sonsee-array to forgive him.
2. How much are they charging for claret at the hotel in St. Louis?
(a) Five dollars.
(b) Fifteen dollars.
(c) One dollar.
(d) They aren't charging, it is free.
3. What does Flashman do to make himself cry?
(a) He doesn't cry.
(b) He purposefully runs his leg into one of Susie's dressing table pins to elicit pain.
(c) He burns himself with a cigar.
(d) He thinks of Elspeth and his son in England.
4. Why is Flashman spared from being flayed and burned at the stake after the raid?
(a) Because he is good at talking his way out of trouble.
(b) Because he was able to escape.
(c) Because the woman that he saved from Nugent-Hare is grateful.
(d) Because he is handsome.
5. What happens when a brave wearing a buffalo cap jumps on Flashman during the battle?
(a) Flashman fights him off.
(b) He pretends to kills him.
(c) Flashman scalps him.
(d) He wounds him badly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of show does Spotted Tail take Elspeth and Flashman to after their dinner?
2. In Part 2, what does Flashman say is beginning to anger even the most peaceful of Native Americans?
3. Where does Wootton finally lead the party?
4. Who is One-Who-Catches?
5. What does someone tell Flashman to do on the battlefield?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)