|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 The Seventy-Sixer, pgs. 301-353.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the woman that Flashman saved from Nugent-Hare?
(a) The daughter of Chief Mangas Colorado.
(b) The wife of Chief Mangas Colorado.
(c) She was a peasant.
(d) The daughter of John Gallantin.
2. What name does Susie know Flashman as?
(a) Beauchamp Comber.
(c) Harry Comber.
(d) Harry Flashman.
3. Why is Flashman glad that he's not present for Spotted Tail's formal rejection of Allison's offer?
(a) Because he knows that Allison is going to explode with anger.
(b) Because he can't stand Sen. Allison.
(c) Because he'd rather spend that time with Elspeth.
(d) Because he can't stand Spotted Tail.
4. Who is Standing Bear's mother?
5. When Flashman and Elspeth are in Chicago, what does Elspeth say she wants to see?
(a) The Native Americans in their natural surroundings.
(c) The Statue of Liberty.
(d) The Mississippi River.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Wootton introduce Flashman to?
2. Where does Flashman first meet and talk with high-placed men from the Grant Administration (Sherman, Pope and Cook)?
3. What does Sonsee-array's spurned suitor issue to Flashman?
4. What is Flashman's opinion of the Apache's the longer he lives with them?
5. Three days into the journey west, what two trails diverge?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)