|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 The Seventy-Sixer, pgs. 301-353.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Once aboard the steamship, what does Flashman notice about the other passengers?
(a) They they are all poor.
(b) That they are all white.
(c) That they are all heading out west to California.
(d) That they are all silent.
2. What does Sonsee-array insist to her father?
(a) That she can take care of herself.
(b) That she doesn't want to marry anyone.
(c) That she wants to marry Flashman.
(d) That she wants Flashman to be killed.
3. Why does Flashman travel to the White House?
(a) To speak with Grant about Spotted Tail.
(b) To speak with Grant on behalf of the Sioux.
(c) To speak with Grant about Custer.
(d) To speak with Grant regarding going home to England.
4. What is Susie's solution to get Flashman out of New Orleans?
(a) To marry him and take him with her.
(b) To kidnap him.
(c) To drug him and take him with her.
(d) To ask him to go with her.
5. What year in history is Part 2 set?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Standing Bear study?
2. Who is the hunter that accompanies Flashman to Fort Laramie?
3. What is Flashman's opinion of the Apache's the longer he lives with them?
4. Where does Flashman first meet and talk with high-placed men from the Grant Administration (Sherman, Pope and Cook)?
5. Which of Susie's girls does Flashman notice in particular?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)