|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 The Seventy-Sixer, pgs. 250-301.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do these other caravans consist of?
(a) The Pittsburg Pirates, immigrant families, clerks & laborers and "invalids".
(b) Immigrants and invalids.
(c) The Pittsburg Pirates and invalids.
(d) Immigrants and laborers.
2. How does Susie get rid of Captain Spring?
(a) She turns him in to the police.
(b) She drugs him and has him put on a ship to Africa.
(c) She doesn't get rid of him.
(d) She seduces him and then tells Flashman who kicks him out.
3. What agreement does Flashman come to with Wootton?
(a) Flashman proposes that Wootton stay behind for an extra $100.
(b) Flashman proposes that Wootton let it look like Flashman is in charge for an extra $100 a week.
(c) Flashman proposes that Wootton takes charge for an extra $100 a week.
(d) Flashman doesn't come to any agreements with Wootton. They don't talk that much.
4. What begins to drive Flashman crazy while on the trip?
(a) The Immigrants.
(b) The endless prairie.
(d) Susie's incessent chatter.
5. Upon closer inspection of Bent's Fort, what do Flashman and his party find?
(a) That it's so nice they'd like to stay there for a while.
(b) That it is rigged to explode with a single spark.
(c) That it's crawling with cockroaches.
(d) That it is very eerie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Spotted Tail blunt about while at Camp Robinson?
2. While the Custers and the Flashmans are spending lots of time together, what does Custer lament to Flashman?
3. How does Flashman describe the people on their way to Oregon?
4. While the Custers and the Flashmans are spending time together, what does Custer reveal that he longs for?
5. What does Flashman tell Spotted Tail privately while at Camp Robinson?
This section contains 430 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)