|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 The Seventy-Sixer, pgs. 250-301.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What agreement does Flashman come to with Wootton?
(a) Flashman proposes that Wootton let it look like Flashman is in charge for an extra $100 a week.
(b) Flashman proposes that Wootton takes charge for an extra $100 a week.
(c) Flashman doesn't come to any agreements with Wootton. They don't talk that much.
(d) Flashman proposes that Wootton stay behind for an extra $100.
2. Who's camp does Flashman enter while riding alone on the prairie?
(a) Spotted Tail's camp.
(b) Susie's camp.
(c) Nugen-Hare's camp.
(d) John Gallantin's camp.
3. Who does Candy reveal herself to be?
4. What does Flashman and his party find when they reach Bent's Fort?
(a) That it has been blown up.
(b) That it has been taken over by Native Americans.
(c) That it is abandoned.
(d) That everyone has been killed.
5. What does the party find out about the trip to California?
(a) That it's going to be a long, brutal trip.
(b) That there isn't enough food to make it the whole way.
(c) That it's easy going from here on out.
(d) That a drought is making it hard for caravans to get through.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Flashman think about negotiations with Sen. Allison?
2. What is Flashman's tribal name shortened to?
3. Where is Camp Robinson located?
4. What is the argument in the Traveler's Club about?
5. Who greets Flashman after the citadel explodes?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)