|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 The Seventy-Sixer, pgs. 250-301.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While the Custers and the Flashmans are spending time together, what does Custer reveal that he longs for?
(a) Custer longs to go to England.
(b) Custer longs for another war so he can lead a campaign.
(c) Custer longs for peace.
(d) Custer longs to go out west.
2. Who gets Flashman the job with Captain Spring?
(a) Flashman's father-in-law.
(b) Flashman's uncle.
(c) Captain Spring's daughter.
(d) Captain Spring's wife.
3. Where does Spotted Tail say he learned English?
(a) He married an American woman.
(b) He learned it on the reservation.
(c) He went to live with an American family.
(d) In prison, after the slaughter at Fort Leavenworth.
4. What does Vasco try and do to Flashman?
(a) He tries to kill him treacherously.
(b) He tries to kill him in battle.
(c) He tries to woo Sonsee-array away from Flashman.
(d) He tries to poison him.
5. After meeting Omohundro, why are Flashman and Spring on the run from the law?
(a) Because Flashman killed Omohundro.
(b) Because Spring killed Omohundro.
(c) Because they didn't pay for their drinks.
(d) Because bar fighting is illegal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What language does Captain Spring often quote literature and the Bible in?
2. Why does Flashman say that in St. Louis, you don't dare drink anything besides claret?
3. Why is Flashman spared from being flayed and burned at the stake after the raid?
4. What does Cleonie ask Flashman after they've had sex during siesta?
5. What ultimately happens to Vasco?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)