|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 The Seventy-Sixer, pgs. 250-301.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shortly after Flashman joins them, who do Gallantin and his men seek revenge on, and for what?
(a) The Chumash for raiding a nearby hacienda.
(b) The Apaches for raiding a nearby hacienda.
(c) The Souix for raiding a nearby hacienda.
(d) The Navajo for raiding a nearby hacienda.
2. Which Native American tribe does Flashman fear the most?
(a) The Apache.
(b) The Cheyenne.
(c) The Souix.
(d) The Navajo.
3. In Part 2, what does Flashman say is beginning to anger even the most peaceful of Native Americans?
(c) Cheating by agents.
(d) American values.
4. What does Flashman do to make himself cry?
(a) He burns himself with a cigar.
(b) He doesn't cry.
(c) He thinks of Elspeth and his son in England.
(d) He purposefully runs his leg into one of Susie's dressing table pins to elicit pain.
5. What has led to war parties around Camp Robinson?
(a) A hard winter and low provisions.
(b) The Native Americans have had enough.
(c) A hatred of Americans.
(d) Americans on sacred Native American lands.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the hunter that accompanies Flashman to Fort Laramie?
2. While the Custers and the Flashmans are spending lots of time together, what does Custer lament to Flashman?
3. Upon closer inspection of Bent's Fort, what do Flashman and his party find?
4. What does Flashman consider Chief Mangas Colorado?
5. How does Nugent-Hare consider getting even with Flashman?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)