|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 The Seventy-Sixer, pgs. 250-301.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Flashman's tribal name shortened to?
(a) "White Rider Who Saves Women."
(b) "He Who Rings Bells."
(c) "Hell Breaker."
(d) "Wind Breaker."
2. Once aboard the steamship, what does Flashman notice about the other passengers?
(a) They they are all poor.
(b) That they are all silent.
(c) That they are all heading out west to California.
(d) That they are all white.
3. What does Flashman lament upon seeing this woman in the restaurant in Washington D.C.?
(a) That she reminds him of Ko Dali's daughter.
(b) That she is what Elspeth used to look like.
(c) That their ships are passing and they won't ever meet.
(d) That she is married.
4. What is Spotted Tail blunt about while at Camp Robinson?
(a) He is blunt about his desire for Elspeth.
(b) He is blunt about his hatred for Flashman.
(c) He is blunt about his resistance to negotiations.
(d) He is blunt that the Black Hills will not be taken.
5. Who does Flashman receive an invitation from upon returning to his hotel?
(a) From Custer requesting a meeting.
(b) From Grant requesting an autograph.
(c) The directors of the Upper Missouri Development Corporation.
(d) From Elspeth who has a romantic dinner planned.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elspeth get involved with that delays the Flashmans from sailing to England?
2. Why is Sherman indignant at the idea of doing anything to help their "red brothers?"
3. What does Flashman call Geronimo?
4. What is the name of Part 2?
5. Who does Flashman confront at the Travelers' Club?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)