|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 The Seventy-Sixer, pgs. 211-249.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of Gallantin's raid does Flashman not take part in?
(a) He doesn't fire a single shot.
(b) He doesn't scalp any victims.
(c) He doesn't kill any women or children.
(d) He doesn't take part in the gang rape.
2. As Flashman and Wootton are eating buffalo, what frightens Flashman?
(a) Nothing, Flashman remains blissfully ignorant.
(b) Wootton frightens Flashman a bit.
(c) Three Native Americans who sneak up on them.
(d) They see a Native American war party.
3. Upon closer inspection of Bent's Fort, what do Flashman and his party find?
(a) That it is rigged to explode with a single spark.
(b) That it's crawling with cockroaches.
(c) That it's so nice they'd like to stay there for a while.
(d) That it is very eerie.
4. After Flashman betrays the Apache in battle, what does he do?
(a) He rides on the Jornada Del Muerto all night without any food or water.
(b) He panics and asks Sonsee-array to forgive him.
(c) He panics and hides in some nearby caves.
(d) He tries to commit suicide.
5. How does Susie make her girls behave when traveling?
(a) They must all look and act like ladies.
(b) Susie lets them behave however they want.
(c) They must all look and act like prostitutes.
(d) They must all stay inside their cabins at all times.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Flashman amazed to meet during dinner at the Grand Pacific?
2. What does Geronimo introduce Flashman to?
3. After Flashman is shot, who is his rescuer?
4. What does Flashman do that leads to rebellion?
5. Who does Wootton introduce Flashman to?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)