|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 The Seventy-Sixer, pgs. 211-249.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of show does Spotted Tail take Elspeth and Flashman to after their dinner?
(a) A burlesque show.
(b) A ballet.
(c) A melodrama.
(d) A musical.
2. What is Flashman's opinion of the Apache's the longer he lives with them?
(a) He likes living with the freedom that they have.
(b) He thinks they are actually very peaceful people.
(c) He thinks they are "monsters."
(d) He softens to their way of life.
3. Where does Spotted Tail say he learned English?
(a) He learned it on the reservation.
(b) He went to live with an American family.
(c) He married an American woman.
(d) In prison, after the slaughter at Fort Leavenworth.
4. Who does Flashman grow quite fond of and call a "good conversationalist?"
5. What does Grattan Nugent-Hare notice about Flashman when he meets him again?
(a) That he doesn't have a British accent anymore.
(b) That he cut his hair.
(c) That he is travelling alone.
(d) That his name has changed from Comber to Flashman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Flashman head to after leaving Santa Fe?
2. Before Carson and Flashman part ways, what does Carson tell Flashman about Wootton?
3. How much are they charging for claret at the hotel in St. Louis?
4. Which of Susie's girls does Flashman sleep with first?
5. Why is Elspeth to blame for the second American adventure for Flashman?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)