|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 The Forty-Niner, pgs. 109-148.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What language does Flashman begin to learn while riding with Wootton?
2. Who is the Chief-Guard of the expedition?
(c) Wild Bill.
(d) Grattan Nugent-Hare.
3. Who's camp does Flashman enter while riding alone on the prairie?
(a) Susie's camp.
(b) Nugen-Hare's camp.
(c) John Gallantin's camp.
(d) Spotted Tail's camp.
4. What does Flashman say he has always been good with?
5. How does Flashman describe the people on their way to Oregon?
(a) As optimistic.
(b) As missionaries.
(c) As hopeless.
(d) As a serious lot who are farmers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Once aboard the steamship, what does Flashman notice about the other passengers?
2. Why does Flashman say that in St. Louis, you don't dare drink anything besides claret?
3. What does Flashman say he can feel aboard the steamship?
4. Which of Susie's girls does Flashman sleep with first?
5. Who does Flashman learn are Susie's spies?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)