|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 The Forty-Niner, pgs. 109-148.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the Chief-Guard of the expedition?
(b) Grattan Nugent-Hare.
(d) Wild Bill.
2. What happens to Flashman after the argument in the Traveler's Club?
(a) He gets thrown out of the club.
(b) Everyone decides to get another drink and be done with it.
(c) He decides to go home and sleep it off.
(d) He gets knocked out by an angry mob.
3. What begins to drive Flashman crazy while on the trip?
(b) The Immigrants.
(c) The endless prairie.
(d) Susie's incessent chatter.
4. In Part 1, The Forty-Niner, how old does Flashman say that he is while writing the memoir?
(a) 101 years old.
(b) He doesn't mention it.
(c) 75 years old.
(d) 89 years old.
5. How does Susie get rid of Captain Spring?
(a) She drugs him and has him put on a ship to Africa.
(b) She turns him in to the police.
(c) She seduces him and then tells Flashman who kicks him out.
(d) She doesn't get rid of him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who rejoins the caravan after the battle at Fort Bent is over?
2. Which of Susie's girls does Flashman sleep with first?
3. Who does Flashman grow quite fond of and call a "good conversationalist?"
4. What road does Wootton specifically tell Flashman to avoid?
5. Who does Flashman learn are Susie's spies?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)