|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 The Forty-Niner, pgs. 54-109.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Flashman and Wootton are eating buffalo, what frightens Flashman?
(a) Three Native Americans who sneak up on them.
(b) Nothing, Flashman remains blissfully ignorant.
(c) They see a Native American war party.
(d) Wootton frightens Flashman a bit.
2. Who tells Flashman that all of Susie's girls know about his first tryst?
3. After meeting Omohundro, why are Flashman and Spring on the run from the law?
(a) Because bar fighting is illegal.
(b) Because Spring killed Omohundro.
(c) Because Flashman killed Omohundro.
(d) Because they didn't pay for their drinks.
4. What does Flashman and his party find when they reach Bent's Fort?
(a) That it has been blown up.
(b) That it is abandoned.
(c) That everyone has been killed.
(d) That it has been taken over by Native Americans.
5. What does Flashman say he can feel aboard the steamship?
(d) The turbulent river.
Short Answer Questions
1. What briefly about Grattan Nugent-Hare scares Flashman?
2. What is the first place that the party heads for?
3. What does Flashman do that leads to rebellion?
4. What is the argument in the Traveler's Club about?
5. Who does Flashman learn are Susie's spies?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)