|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 The Forty-Niner, pgs. 54-109.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Flashman say he can feel aboard the steamship?
(d) The turbulent river.
2. What language does Flashman begin to learn while riding with Wootton?
3. Who does Wootton introduce Flashman to?
(a) Wild Bill.
(b) Spotted Tail, a Sioux.
(c) John Wayne.
4. What does Flashman and his party find when they reach Bent's Fort?
(a) That it has been taken over by Native Americans.
(b) That it is abandoned.
(c) That it has been blown up.
(d) That everyone has been killed.
5. Who does Flashman grow quite fond of and call a "good conversationalist?"
Short Answer Questions
1. At Fort Mann, what sickness are the Native American's suffering from?
2. What does Flashman do that leads to rebellion?
3. Who does Flashman learn are Susie's spies?
4. How does Susie get rid of Captain Spring?
5. Who is the second of Susie's girls that Flashman sleeps with?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)