|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 The Forty-Niner, pgs. 54-109.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What language does Flashman state he never learned to speak properly?
2. After meeting Omohundro, why are Flashman and Spring on the run from the law?
(a) Because bar fighting is illegal.
(b) Because Flashman killed Omohundro.
(c) Because they didn't pay for their drinks.
(d) Because Spring killed Omohundro.
3. What does Flashman say he has always been good with?
4. In Part 1, The Forty-Niner, how old does Flashman say that he is while writing the memoir?
(a) 89 years old.
(b) He doesn't mention it.
(c) 75 years old.
(d) 101 years old.
5. Who does Wootton introduce Flashman to?
(a) Spotted Tail, a Sioux.
(c) John Wayne.
(d) Wild Bill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Flashman and his party find when they reach Bent's Fort?
2. What does Captain Spring do for a living?
3. How does Susie make her girls behave when traveling?
4. How does Susie get rid of Captain Spring?
5. Why was Omohundro looking for Flashman?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)