|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 The Seventy-Sixer, pgs. 250-301.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Flashman accompany westward after his meeting with Candy?
(a) General Terry.
(c) General Crook.
(d) General Custer.
2. What is Flashman's opinion of the Apache's the longer he lives with them?
(a) He softens to their way of life.
(b) He likes living with the freedom that they have.
(c) He thinks they are "monsters."
(d) He thinks they are actually very peaceful people.
3. What is Spotted Tail blunt about while at Camp Robinson?
(a) He is blunt about his hatred for Flashman.
(b) He is blunt about his desire for Elspeth.
(c) He is blunt that the Black Hills will not be taken.
(d) He is blunt about his resistance to negotiations.
4. What does Grattan Nugent-Hare notice about Flashman when he meets him again?
(a) That he is travelling alone.
(b) That he doesn't have a British accent anymore.
(c) That he cut his hair.
(d) That his name has changed from Comber to Flashman.
5. What else, besides sickness, worried Flashman about being in St. Louis?
(a) He is worried that they won't have enough money to go west.
(b) He is worried about running into Capatin Spring.
(c) There was a reward for his arrest in St. Louis a few weeks prior.
(d) He is worried Susie will find out what his real name is.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Captain Spring do for a living?
2. How does Susie's method of getting rid of Spring sit with Flashman?
3. Why is Elspeth to blame for the second American adventure for Flashman?
4. Who greets Flashman after the citadel explodes?
5. What bond do Sonsee-array and Flashman form?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)