|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 The Seventy-Sixer, pgs. 250-301.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Flashman grow quite fond of and call a "good conversationalist?"
2. What language does Flashman begin to learn while riding with Wootton?
3. Before Carson and Flashman part ways, what does Carson tell Flashman about Wootton?
(a) Carson tells Flashman that Wootton is looking for him to collect the extra $100.00 a week he is owed.
(b) Carson tells Flashman that Wootton has died.
(c) Carson tells Flashman that Wootton and Susie have gotten married.
(d) That Wootton suspects that he is Comber, who is a bigamist with a price on his head.
4. What does Flashman find out that Apaches believe?
(a) That deceit is a virtue.
(b) That they want peace.
(c) That they are always right.
(d) That they are gods.
5. What makes compliance with the government's order impossible?
(a) A hurricane.
(c) The Souix will fight.
(d) Wind storms.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year in history is Part 2 set?
2. When the two best guides aren't available to take the party across the prairie, who does Susie deem worthy to lead?
3. What does Flashman and his party find when they reach Bent's Fort?
4. What does Grattan Nugent-Hare notice about Flashman when he meets him again?
5. What retainer does Mrs. Arthur B. Candy try to give Flashman for his services?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)