|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 The Seventy-Sixer, pgs. 250-301.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Flashman consider Chief Mangas Colorado?
(a) A bit slow, but nice enough.
(b) A blood-thirsty tyrant.
(c) A fine psychologist and politician.
(d) A psychopath.
2. What does Flashman do that leads to rebellion?
(a) He decides to head back to Council Grove.
(b) He abandons the caravan.
(c) He takes the Cimarron Road.
(d) He lowers the food rations.
3. Why was Omohundro looking for Flashman?
(a) Because Flashman owed him some money.
(b) Because Flashman slept with his wife.
(c) Because Flashman stole one of his slaves.
(d) Because Flashman slept with his daughter.
4. What does Flashman think about negotiations with Sen. Allison?
(a) He thinks they are pointless.
(b) He thinks that they will be able to reach a compromise with the Native Americans.
(c) He knows he'll be able to help.
(d) He thinks they could be really useful.
5. After meeting Omohundro, why are Flashman and Spring on the run from the law?
(a) Because they didn't pay for their drinks.
(b) Because Spring killed Omohundro.
(c) Because Flashman killed Omohundro.
(d) Because bar fighting is illegal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Candy do with Flashman?
2. What bond do Sonsee-array and Flashman form?
3. At Fort Lincoln, what does Flashman admire about Custer?
4. Which Native American tribe does Flashman fear the most?
5. What happens after the caravans come in contact with the stricken natives?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)