|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 The Seventy-Sixer, pgs. 250-301.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Flashman note about the "violence" of the Native Americans at Philip Sheridan's wedding?
(a) That they are all violent.
(b) That they are all actually very peaceful.
(c) That only a handful are truly hostile.
(d) He recounts a tale or two from the "Forty-Niner."
2. What does Cleonie ask Flashman after they've had sex during siesta?
(a) She asks if Flashman will divorce Susie and marry her.
(b) She asks Flashman if he has any children.
(c) She asks if Flashman loves her.
(d) She asks him to take her with him when he abandons Susie.
3. Who does Flashman grow quite fond of and call a "good conversationalist?"
4. What does Flashman find out that Apaches believe?
(a) That they want peace.
(b) That deceit is a virtue.
(c) That they are gods.
(d) That they are always right.
5. Which of Susie's girls does Flashman notice in particular?
(a) He doesn't notice them--he's in love with Susie.
(b) Poppaea and Cleonie.
(c) Aphrodite and Poppaea
(d) Aphrodite and Cleonie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Sherman indignant at the idea of doing anything to help their "red brothers?"
2. Why do Gallantin's men kill two of their own men?
3. While the Custers and the Flashmans are spending lots of time together, what does Custer lament to Flashman?
4. Why is Elspeth to blame for the second American adventure for Flashman?
5. What name does Susie know Flashman as?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)