|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 The Forty-Niner, pgs. 54-109.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Flashman learn are Susie's spies?
(a) Aphrodite and Cleonie.
(b) Marie and Cleonie.
(c) Stephanie and Marie.
(d) Marie and Aphrodite.
2. Why was Omohundro looking for Flashman?
(a) Because Flashman owed him some money.
(b) Because Flashman slept with his daughter.
(c) Because Flashman stole one of his slaves.
(d) Because Flashman slept with his wife.
3. When the two best guides aren't available to take the party across the prairie, who does Susie deem worthy to lead?
(b) No one.
4. When asked if he condoned Washington's treatment of the American Indian, how does Flashman reply?
(a) He says that he doesn't condone it, but he doesn't condemn it.
(b) He says that he definitely condones it.
(c) He says that he doesn't really know anything about it.
(d) He says that not only does he not condone it, he condemns it.
5. What name does Susie know Flashman as?
(a) Harry Comber.
(b) Harry Flashman.
(c) Beauchamp Comber.
Short Answer Questions
1. What agreement does Flashman come to with Wootton?
2. What does Flashman do that leads to rebellion?
3. How does Susie make her girls behave when traveling?
4. Flashman knows that Susie will take him in even though he's a fugitive. What does he find out when he goes to her?
5. What is Susie's solution to get Flashman out of New Orleans?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)