|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 The Seventy-Sixer, pgs. 250-301.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Flashman lament upon seeing this woman in the restaurant in Washington D.C.?
(a) That she is married.
(b) That their ships are passing and they won't ever meet.
(c) That she reminds him of Ko Dali's daughter.
(d) That she is what Elspeth used to look like.
2. What does the U.S. government order the Sioux to do before February?
(a) It orders them to mine the land for gold.
(b) It orders them to become Christians.
(c) It orders them to move west.
(d) It orders them to the agencies.
3. What does Geronimo introduce Flashman to?
(b) The sweatbath and betothal rituals.
4. Why is Flashman glad that he's not present for Spotted Tail's formal rejection of Allison's offer?
(a) Because he knows that Allison is going to explode with anger.
(b) Because he can't stand Spotted Tail.
(c) Because he'd rather spend that time with Elspeth.
(d) Because he can't stand Sen. Allison.
5. What do these other caravans consist of?
(a) The Pittsburg Pirates and invalids.
(b) The Pittsburg Pirates, immigrant families, clerks & laborers and "invalids".
(c) Immigrants and invalids.
(d) Immigrants and laborers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What ultimately happens to Vasco?
2. Why does Flashman travel to the White House?
3. Three days into the journey west, what two trails diverge?
4. What is the first place that the party heads for?
5. How does Flashman earn Wootton's respect?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)