|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 The Seventy-Sixer, pgs. 250-301.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Upon closer inspection of Bent's Fort, what do Flashman and his party find?
(a) That it is rigged to explode with a single spark.
(b) That it is very eerie.
(c) That it's crawling with cockroaches.
(d) That it's so nice they'd like to stay there for a while.
2. Three days into the journey west, what two trails diverge?
(a) The Oregon Trail and Route 66.
(b) The trails don't diverge, they are the same trail.
(c) The Santa Fe and the Oregon Trail
(d) The Santa Fe and Route 66.
3. How does Flashman betray the Apache?
(a) He tries to kill the chief.
(b) He tries to kill Geronimo.
(c) He shoots one of the Apache who was about to kill an infant.
(d) He cheats on Sonsee-array.
4. What opportunity does General Crook miss regarding the Native Americans?
(a) He misses a chance to capture Crazy Horse.
(b) He misses the chance to see Flashman.
(c) He misses the train westward for a meeting.
(d) He misses a chance to caputre Spotted Tail.
5. What Native American language does Flashman master?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elspeth get involved with that delays the Flashmans from sailing to England?
2. What does Candy tell Flashman that the "B" in her name stands for?
3. What does Flashman lament upon seeing this woman in the restaurant in Washington D.C.?
4. Who tells Flashman that all of Susie's girls know about his first tryst?
5. What does Flashman consider Chief Mangas Colorado?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)