|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 The Seventy-Sixer, pgs. 250-301.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Flashman learn are Susie's spies?
(a) Marie and Aphrodite.
(b) Marie and Cleonie.
(c) Aphrodite and Cleonie.
(d) Stephanie and Marie.
2. What retainer does Mrs. Arthur B. Candy try to give Flashman for his services?
3. What do these other caravans consist of?
(a) Immigrants and invalids.
(b) The Pittsburg Pirates, immigrant families, clerks & laborers and "invalids".
(c) Immigrants and laborers.
(d) The Pittsburg Pirates and invalids.
4. What does Sonsee-array insist to her father?
(a) That she wants to marry Flashman.
(b) That she wants Flashman to be killed.
(c) That she doesn't want to marry anyone.
(d) That she can take care of herself.
5. What does Flashman lament upon seeing this woman in the restaurant in Washington D.C.?
(a) That she is what Elspeth used to look like.
(b) That their ships are passing and they won't ever meet.
(c) That she is married.
(d) That she reminds him of Ko Dali's daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before Carson and Flashman part ways, what does Carson tell Flashman about Wootton?
2. What do the Apache's shoot Flashman with?
3. What does Flashman hear once Candy has returned to her cabin after they are intimate?
4. What does Flashman call Geronimo?
5. Why does Flashman say that in St. Louis, you don't dare drink anything besides claret?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)