1. How does the author begin Flashman and the Redskins?
(a) In the middle of a love scene.
(b) With an introduction.
(c) With Chapter 1.
(d) In the middle of a battle scene.
2. Where does the first part of this book take place?
(a) New Orleans.
(b) San Francisco.
(d) New York.
3. What language does Flashman state he never learned to speak properly?
4. What does Flashman say he has always been good with?
5. Who does Flashman confront at the Travelers' Club?
(a) The bartender.
(b) Captain Spring.
(c) The doorman.
(d) A pompous anthropologist.
6. What is the argument in the Traveler's Club about?
(a) The United States ill-treatment of the Native Americans.
(b) The Underground Railroad.
(c) The Civil War.
(d) The fact that they wouldn't serve Flashman another drink.
7. What does Flashman show the men that he is arguing with?
(a) A scar that he got while in a bar fight.
(b) A pound with the Queen's picture on it.
(c) A tattoo of the British flag.
(d) A place on his head where he was "scalped" by a Native American.
This section contains 5,501 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)