1. How does the author begin Flashman and the Redskins?
(a) In the middle of a battle scene.
(b) In the middle of a love scene.
(c) With an introduction.
(d) With Chapter 1.
2. Where does the first part of this book take place?
(a) New Orleans.
(b) New York.
(d) San Francisco.
3. What language does Flashman state he never learned to speak properly?
4. What does Flashman say he has always been good with?
5. Who does Flashman confront at the Travelers' Club?
(a) Captain Spring.
(b) The doorman.
(c) A pompous anthropologist.
(d) The bartender.
6. What is the argument in the Traveler's Club about?
(a) The fact that they wouldn't serve Flashman another drink.
(b) The United States ill-treatment of the Native Americans.
(c) The Civil War.
(d) The Underground Railroad.
7. What does Flashman show the men that he is arguing with?
(a) A pound with the Queen's picture on it.
(b) A place on his head where he was "scalped" by a Native American.
(c) A tattoo of the British flag.
(d) A scar that he got while in a bar fight.
This section contains 5,501 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)