Part 1 The Forty-Niner, to pg. 54
• Flashman argues with a bleeding heart anthropologist regarding "noble savage."
• Flashman is ejected from the club for being drunk and disorderly.
• Once kicked out, Flashman begins to reminisce about his American adventures.
• Flashman and Capatin James Spring argue regarding some incriminating paperwork.
• Flashman just wants safe passage back to England.
• Captain Spring manages to get the paperwork from Flashman.
• As Flashman goes after Spring, he runs into Peter Omohundro.
• Omohundro knows Flashman as Prescott and remembers that he stole a slave.
• Flashman attempts to persuade Omohundro that he has the wrong man.
• Captain Spring won't vouch for Flashman.
• A fight begins between Captain Spring and Flashman and Peter Omohundo's men.
• Captain Spring kills Omohundro.
• Flashman and Spring take off running.
• Flashman takes Captain Spring to Susie Willinck"s whorehouse, where he expects a warm welcome.
• The whorehouse looks closed, which doesn't seem right...
This section contains 1,370 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)