* Flashman argues with a bleeding heart anthropologist regarding "noble savage."
* Flashman is ejected from the club for being drunk and disorderly.
* Once kicked out, Flashman begins to reminisce about his American adventures.
* Flashman and Capatin James Spring argue regarding some incriminating paperwork.
* Flashman just wants safe passage back to England.
* Captain Spring manages to get the paperwork from Flashman.
* As Flashman goes after Spring, he runs into Peter Omohundro.
* Omohundro knows Flashman as Prescott and remembers that he stole a slave.
* Flashman attempts to persuade Omohundro that he has the wrong man.
* Captain Spring won't vouch for Flashman.
* A fight begins between Captain Spring and Flashman and Peter Omohundo's men.
* Captain Spring kills Omohundro.
* Flashman and Spring take off running.
* Flashman takes Captain Spring to Susie Willinck"s whorehouse, where he expects a warm welcome.
* The whorehouse looks closed, which doesn't seem right...
This section contains 1,186 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)