Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following items is not something Uncle demands from the servant to show him his place in the household?
2. Which of the following adjectives best describes the conversations the Youngblood family has around the dinner table each night?
3. In what types of positions does Joey hope he catches Zuta in while peeping on her?
4. How many gentlemen ride their women up to the Marquis when they see him in the crowd?
5. How does Zuta react when Kopyrda climbs through her window?
Throughout the novel, Joey has various crushes on female characters he comes across. First, describe the first romantic crush Joey has on a female character in the novel. How does he respond to these romantic feelings? Then, compare Joey's first crush to a crush he has later on in the novel. What has changed in the way Joey responds to these romantic feelings? How do these scenes show growth in Joey's character? Choose at least two examples of scenes from the text that you believe best exemplify and strengthen your argument and describe those scenes in this essay.
When Joey is reverted back to the body of a teenager, he is sent to stay at an all-boys boarding school. First, describe the setting of the school. How does the school in the novel compare to traditional schools in our culture? How do the teachers treat the students? How do the students treat the teachers? In what way is the relationship between students and teachers a direct reflection of the overall emotions of the society Joey is apart of in the novel?
While the rest of the boys in school are busy battling each other, Kopyrda has other priorities. First, describe the character of Kopyrda. What makes him different than the other boys in his classroom? How do the other boys in the class treat Kopyrda? Then, explain what Kopydra's motivations in life are. What is he searching for? Does he have any chance of obtaining his desires? Choose at least two examples of scenes from the text that you believe best exemplify and strengthen your argument and describe those scenes in this essay.
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)