Short Answer Key
Chapter 1, Abduction
1. How old is Joey at the opening of the novel?
2. What does Joey do for a living?
He is a writer.
3. What does Joey dream about at the opening of the novel?
Catching a train.
4. How does Joey feel when he wakes up from his bizarre dream at the opening of the novel?
He is terrified.
5. When Joey dreams of seeing himself in various forms of maturity in a dream, how do his other "selves" treat each other?
They ridicule each other.
6. Which of the following familial groups has the largest influence on the way Joey lives his life?
7. Where does Joey think he is going in life?
Joey doesn't think he's going anywhere.
8. Which of the following adjectives best describes the outside world's opinion of Joey?
9. Which of the following career...
This section contains 2,871 words|
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)