|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Child Runs Deep in Filibert.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the English classroom after the schoolyard fight, which is the only student prepared to discuss the material?
2. What does the narrator extol for creating mythology?
3. Who interrupts the dual, loudly clattering into the classroom?
4. Which of the following laws does the narrator claim demands a preface?
(a) The law of gravity.
(b) The law of attraction.
(c) The law of thermodynamics.
(d) The law of symmetry.
5. What happens when the ship owner's wife slaps the man sitting next to her?
(a) The man has a seizure.
(b) The man slaps her back.
(c) The man blacks out.
(d) The man vomits.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take the teacher to convince the contrary student that Slowacki's poetry is, indeed, his favorite?
2. Which of the following adjectives best describes the schoolgirl?
3. At what hour of the day does Mrs. Youngblood always come to check on Zuta's homework?
4. What topic of conversation are the Youngbloods in when the parents argue about passing the salt?
5. What hurtful name does the schoolgirl call Joey when he is sitting in her bedroom?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)