|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Child Runs Deep in Filibert.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters frequently takes a cold shower in the morning rather than a bath?
(b) Mrs. Youngblood.
(d) Mr. Youngblood.
2. What part of Mrs. Youngblood's body are particularly white and grotesque to Joey?
(a) Her thighs.
(b) Her calves.
(c) Her hands.
(d) Her shoulders.
3. Which of the following items is not an element noodles can be broken down into, according to Momsen?
4. What bizarre action does Joey watch Zuta do after he hears her groaning in the dark?
(a) Banging her head against a wall.
(b) Cutting herself with a scissors.
(c) Beating herself with a shoe.
(d) Whipping herself with a belt.
5. What sound does Joey make through the wall to let Zuta know he's spying on her?
(a) He sneezes.
(b) He clears his throat.
(c) He hiccups.
(d) He coughs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not something the narrator claims gives him inspiration in his writing life?
2. Who does Kneadus attack upon entering the Youngblood home?
3. As Momsen and Filibur walk away from each other after the dual, what do they throw at each other?
4. How does Joey feel when he wakes up from his bizarre dream at the opening of the novel?
5. Where will Joey be sleeping in relation to where the schoolgirl will be sleeping?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)