|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Preface to The Child Runs Deep in Filibert.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What fruit is the narrator interested in knowing the reader's opinion of?
2. According to the narrator, what is the worst type of torture?
(a) Bad forms.
(b) Bad eggs.
(c) Bad breath.
(d) Bad dogs.
3. According to the narrator, who is the counter-balance to Filibert?
4. Which of the following genres of literature is not one the narrator believes this novel could fit into?
(b) Graphic novel.
5. Which of the following items is not something the narrator feels weighted down by in his greenery?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the narrator, what are all writers dependent on above all else?
2. What does the narrator think will happen to a novel in which the first word is heroic?
3. What is the professor who is known as "Anti-Filidor's" real last name?
4. Which of the following laws does the narrator claim demands a preface?
5. Which community does the narrator think is the stupidest community in the world?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)