Quiz: Chapter 10, Legs on the Loose and New Entrapment to Chapter 11, Preface to The Child Runs Deep in Filibert
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What other character attempts to climb through Zuta's window, professing undying love for her?
2. How many individual forms of torture does the narrator believe there are in the world?
3. Which of the following processes is not one the narrator is quick to do?
4. What time does Zuta go to bed at night?
5. What does the narrator claim all stories are broken down into?
This section contains 338 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)