|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After "November," what form does Thompson's writing take for the rest of the book?
(a) Bullet points.
(b) Scrawled notes.
(d) Conversational monologues.
2. In Thompson's account of the airplane arrangements, how do several people view being forced onto the Dakota Queen II?
3. Who does Thompson quote when he says, "Richard Nixon represents the dark side of the American spirit?"
(a) Timothy Leary.
(b) George McGovern.
(c) John Kennedy.
(d) Bobby Kennedy.
4. How does Thompson chronicle "November Concluded?"
(a) An index for the rest of the book.
(b) A timeline of events.
(c) The form of an interview with himself and Ed.
(d) An outline for a new book.
5. On the day of the election, where is the first place the personnel and press are taken?
(a) A rally.
(d) Voting location.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the flight in "November," to whom is Thompson referring when he discusses "rebellion amongst the docile"?
2. What does Thompson explain as being the result of an intense situation in regards to the reserve personnel during a campaign?
3. Why did Nixon employ Ziegler?
4. What is the tone of "October?"
5. Why must Thompson strictly adhere to the schedule set forth by the Rolling Stone?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)