1. What is Hunter S. Thompson's occupation?
2. At the time of this book, who employed Thompson?
3. What is unusual about Thompson's description of himself in the Introduction?
It is not flattering.
4. Besides alcohol, what drug does Thompson readily admit to using regularly?
5. How does Thompson prefer to do his work?
With heavy deadlines.
6. According to Thompson, what vote do the politicians generally look down upon?
7. Why does the author posit that politicians dismiss a certain type of vote in "January"?
The vote will be as divided as the previous generation's vote.
This section contains 5,283 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)